Where the road ends and beyond
Ready to take on the toughest challenge, the new Multistrada 1200 Pikes Peak in racing livery boasts highperformance specifications including a fully adjustable Öhlins fork and premium quality TTX36 rear shock.
Ultralight carbon fibre componentry and the internationally homologated Ducati Performance by Termignoni carbon fibre silencer, enhance the motorcycle's competitive spirit.
- Type: Ducati Testastretta DVT with Desmodromic Variable Timing, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Dual Spark, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 1198.4cc
- Bore x Stroke: 106x67.9mm
- Compression ratio: 12.5:1
- Power: 160 hp (117.7 kW) @ 9,500 rpm
- Torque: 100.3 lb.-ft (136 Nm) @ 7,500 rpm
- Fuel injection: Bosch electronic fuel injection system, elliptical throttle bodies with Ride-by-Wire, equivalent diameter 56 mm
- Exhaust: Stainless steel muffler with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes, aluminum tail pipes
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears, Ratio 1.84:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/17 3=27/20 4=24/22 5=23/24 6=22/25
- Final drive: Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 40
- Clutch: Light action, wet, multiplate clutch with hydraulic control. Self-servo action on drive, slipper action on over-run
- Frame: Tubular steel Trellis frame
- Front suspension: Öhlins 48 mm fully adjustable usd fork with TiN treatment
- Front wheel: Y-shaped 3-spoke in light alloy, 3.50 in. x 17 in.
- Front Tire: Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 120/70 ZR17
- Rear suspension: Fully adjustable Öhlins TTX36 unit. Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Rear wheel: Y-shaped 3-spoke in light alloy, 6.00 in. x 17 in.
- Rear Tire: Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 190/55 ZR17
- Front wheel travel: 6.7 in. (170 mm)
- Rear wheel travel: 6.7 in. (170 mm)
- Front brake: 2 x 330 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc Evo M50 4-piston callipers, 2-pad, radial pump with cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear brake: 265 mm disc, 2-piston floating calliper, cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Instrumentation: Color TFT display 5 in.
Dimensions and Weight
- Dry weight: 458 lb. (208 kg)
- Wet weight (KERB): 509 lb. (231 kg)
- Seat height: Adjustable 32.5 - 33.3 in. (825 - 845 mm)
- Wheelbase: 60.2 in. (1,529 mm)
- Rake: 24 deg.
- Trail: 106 mm (4.2 in.)
- Fuel tank capacity: 5.3 US gal. (20 L)
- Number of seats: Dual seat
- Standard Equipment: Riding Modes, Power Modes, Ducati Safety Pack (cornering ABS + DTC), Ducati Wheelie Control, Cruise control, Full LED headlamp with Ducati Cornering Lights, Hands-Free, Backlit handlebar switches, Bluetooth module for multimedia system
- Warranty: 2 years unlimited mileage
- Maintenance service intervals: 9,000 mi (15,000 km) / 12 months
- Valve clearance check: 18,000 mi (30,000 km)
Emissions and Consumption
- Standard: Euro 4
- Consumption: 4.9 l/100 km - CO2 = 115 g/km
Technical data referring to power and torque was measured on an engine test stand at Ducati.
Weight data refers to the dry weight of the motorcycle without battery, lubricants and coolants for liquid-cooled models. Wet weights indicate total bike weight with all operating consumable liquids and a fuel tank filled to 90% of capacity (as per EC standard 93/93).